Wednesday, January 6, 2010

What I do here.

Well, it is probably pretty obvious what I'm planning on doing here. It's nothing new, but I'm doing it anyway for one simple reason. I love movies, and I love talking about them. Think of this as kind of an outlet. I'm going to review all different kinds of movies. New, old, good, bad and all genres. I'll admit a lot are probably going to be films that are older or just recent to DVD, but with the hectic-ness of my life, I rarely get the chance to go to the actual theater anymore, that said I'm going to try my best to keep up with the new releases. Otherwise, I can't think of much to say. Perhaps I should describe the kinds of films I like and dislike? That is a very tough question. I can say that I have a fondness for genre pictures. You know, horror, sci fi, action and the like. Really, I'll watch anything unless it's over done drama that has no substance but thinks it's so deep, and of course chick flicks. That's really all I can say, if you feel like reading some reviews, this is the blog for you.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete